首页 热点资讯 义务教育 高等教育 出国留学 考研考公
您的当前位置:首页正文

狮子王-中英文剧本

2023-02-13 来源:华拓网
 Lion King 狮子王 中英文剧本

From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻

And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光

There's more to see than can ever be On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle

在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息… seen

那儿有你看不完的东西

More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事

There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事

More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏

But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空

Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中

Keeps great and small on the endless round

不论伟大与渺小都保存下来

It's the circle of life 那是生生不息

And it moves us all 而那感动了你我

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

It's the circle of life 生生不息

And it moves us all 而那令我们感动

Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love 历经信心与爱

Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle

在那生生不息之中

The circle of life 生生不息…

Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊!

You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王

And you shall never see the light of another day.

而你永远也见不到明天了

Adieu. 再见

Didn't your mother tell you not to play Help! 救命啊!

Drop him. with your food?

你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

What do you want? 你想干什么?

I'm here to announce 我是来这里宣布

that King Mufasa's on his way. 大王木法沙要来了

So you'd better have a good excuse... 所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式

for missing the ceremony this morning.

最好找个借口

Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.

你害我的午餐都没了

Ha! You'll lose more than that... 等大王跟你算帐之后

when the king gets through with you. 你不见的东西还会更多

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒

Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖

Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 刀疤,吐出来

Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下

Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?

descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

屈尊降贵的 来跟我这普通人厮混

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你

That was today? 那是今天吗?

Oh,I feel simply awful! 我觉得好害怕呀!

Must've slipped my mind. 我八成是给忘了

Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is... 是呀,你忘的不只如此

as the king's brother... you should've been first in line!

身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位

Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.

我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生

That hairball is my son... 这个小毛球是我儿子

and your future king. 他也是你未来的国王

Oh,I shall practice my curtsy. 我该学学我的礼节啦

Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤

Oh,no,Mufasa. 不,木法沙

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

或许是你不该背对着我

Is that a challenge? 这是一个挑战吗?

Temper,temper. 冷静!冷静!

I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?

Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢?

As far as brains go,I got the lion's share.

要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧

But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了

There's one in every family,sire. 每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下 Two in mine,actually... 事实上我家有两个

and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合

What am I going to do with him? 我该拿他怎么办?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

拿他做地毯会非常好看

Zazu! 沙祖

And just think, 而且想一想

whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.

每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打

Dad! Dad! 爸,爸

Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! 快起来,我们要走了啦!

Sorry. 对不起

Dad. Dad. 爸…爸…

Your son is awake. 你儿子已经醒了

Before sunrise,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你儿子

Dad! Come on,Dad. 爸…拜托啦!

You promised. 你答应过我的呀!

- OK,OK. 好吧,好吧

I'm up,I'm up. 我醒了,我醒了

Look,Simba. 辛巴,你看

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的

One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...

总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉

and will rise with you as the new king. 并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything. 这一切都是我的吗?

所有的一切

Everything the light touches. 阳光能照到的所有东西…

What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢? That's beyond our borders. 那在我们的国度之外

You must never go there,Simba. 你绝不可以去那个地方

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!

There's more to being king... 你错了

than getting your way all the time. 国王也不能凡事随心所欲

- There's more? - Simba... 不能吗? 辛巴

Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值

As king,you need to understand that balance...

身为国王,你不但要了解

and respect all the creatures... 还要去尊重所有的生活

from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊

But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope? 但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes,Simba,but let me explain. 是呀,我来跟你解释一下

When we die,our bodies become the grass...

我们死后呢,尸体会成为草

and the antelope eat the grass. 而羚羊是吃草的

And so 所以…

we are all connected 在这个生命圈里面

in the great circle of life. 都是互相有关联的

- Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下

- Good morning,Zazu. 沙祖,你早

Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.

我来做早上的例行报告

Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 你说吧

黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上

Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall

大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks

鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物

Shown interest in my nest egg, 他向我展示巢里的蛋

but I quickly said,no,thanks 我说不客气 We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch

我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch

不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐

This is the morning report 哈哈,这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

Every grunt,roar,and snort 每个呼吸微笑

Not a tale I distort 每个轻声吼叫

On the morning report 都在晨间报告

- What are you doing,son? - Pouncing. 儿子,你在干什么?

Let an old pro show you how it's done. 扑东西

让个老手示范给你看看

Oh,the buffalo 今年草地肥美

have got a beef about...

水牛个个吃得强又壮 尽量的压低身子

Stay low to the ground. 豪猪受到阻挠 趴在地上

Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.

意图节省他毒气 趴在地上,好,我知道了

Not a sound.

…不停追逐文书鸟 别出声

The season's colors seen in all the Hyenas in the pride lands! 陛下

土狼到了荣耀石啦!

Zazu,take Simba home. 沙祖,带辛巴回家

- Dad,can't I come? 我不能去吗? herds...

番红花是本季色彩 随处都可见

Take it slow. One more step...

动一动行列纵队进行慢慢往下 慢慢来,向前一步

- then... ...in the dung …聚集在水肥处 然后… 噗…

This is the morning report 这就是晨间报告

Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

Every grunt,roar,and snort 每个呼吸微笑

Not a tale I distort 每个轻声吼叫

On the morning report 都在晨间报告

哈…非常好

- Zazu! - Yes! 沙祖 什么事呀?

Sir! News from the underground. 地下传来的消息

Now,this time... Sire! 好,这一次呢…

- No,son. 不行,儿子

I never get to go anywhere. 哼!什么地方都不准我去

Oh,young master,one day,you will be king.

哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的

Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy...

然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk. 卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者

Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

I despise guessing games. 我最痛恨猜谜游戏了

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我将成为这里的国王耶

Oh,goody. 哦!真好啊

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...

我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度

and I'm gonna rule it all. 而我将会统治一切

Yes,well 是啊

forgive me for not leaping for joy. 哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来

Bad back,you know. 我的背不好你知道的

Hey,Uncle Scar, 嘿,刀疤叔叔

when I'm king,what'll that make you? 如果我是国王 那你是什么?

A monkey's uncle. 你这猴子

You're so weird. 你好奇怪哦!

You have no idea. 还有更怪的呢!

So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?

哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗?

Everything. 看过啦

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border? 他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗? Well,no. 没有

He said I can't go there. 他说我不能去那里

And he's absolutely right. 他说的完全正确

It's far too dangerous. 那里太危险了

Only the bravest lions go there. 只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀

Well,I'm brave. What's out there? 我很勇敢啊

I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you. 那有什么?

对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你

Why not? 为什么?

Simba,Simba, 辛巴,辛巴

I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew. 我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想

Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew. 没错,我是你唯一的侄子

All the more reason for me to be protective.

所以罗,我才更要保护你

An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. oh

一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的

An elephant what? 哦!

大象的什么?

Whoa. 哇…

Oh,dear,I've said too much. 哦!天啊 我说的太多了

Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...

不过我猜你早晚总会发现的

you being so clever and all. 你一直是这么样的聪明

Oh,just do me one favor. 帮我个忙吧!

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方

- No problem. 没问题

- There's a good lad. 这才是乖孩子

You run along now and have fun. 你现在自己出去玩吧

And remember, 并且记得哦…

it's our little secret. 这是我们的小秘密

- Hey, - Hi,Simba. 嘿!娜娜 Come on. I just heard about this great place. 嗨!辛巴

走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方

Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.

辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊

And it's time for yours. 你也该洗澡罗

Mom! 妈…

Mom,you're messing up my mane! 妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦

OK,

好了!好了

I'm clean. Can we go now? 我干净了 我们可以走了吗?

So,where are we going? 我们要到哪里去呀?

It better not be anyplace dumb. 最好不要什么烂地方

No,it's really cool. 不!那真的很酷耶

So,where is this really cool place? 这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

Oh. Around the water hole. 就在水洞附近

The water hole? 水洞附近?

What's so great about the water hole? 水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

I'll show you when we get there. 等到了那里我再告诉你

Oh. 哦

Mom,can I go with Simba? 妈,我能去吗?

Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? Well...

沙拉碧你说呢?

- Please? - Please? 这个嘛… 拜托…

It's all right with me. 我是没什么意见

- All right! - Yeah! 哦,耶…

As long as Zazu goes with you. 不过要沙祖跟你们一起去

No,not Zazu. 不…不要沙祖

Step lively. 开心一点嘛

The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.

越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家

So,where are we really going? 我们到底要去哪里呀?

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow! 一个大象的墓园 Shh! Zazu. 哇! 嘘…沙祖

Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?

对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?

我们摆脱沙祖以后…

Oh,just look at you two.

哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.

大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育

Your parents will be thrilled... 你们的父母会很高兴的

what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what?

等到你们订婚之后 还有…

- Betrothed. Intended. Affianced. 什么?

准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟

Meaning...? 意思是…

One day,you two are going to be married.

有一天你们俩个会结婚 恶心…

I can't marry her. 我不能娶她耶

She's my friend. 她是我的朋友

Yeah,it'd be so weird. 对,那实在太奇怪了

Sorry to bust your bubble... 很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

but you two turtledoves have no choice.

但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

It's a tradition going back generations. 这是流传了好几世代的传统

When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go.

等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事

- Not so long as I'm around. . 只要有我在就不准

- In that case,you're fired 哦,那你被开除了

Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that.

很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我

Well,he's the future king. 可是他是未来的国王啊

Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you. 对!所以我说什么你都得听

Not yet,I don't. .

嘿嘿!现在还不必听

And with an attitude like that.. 而且由你这种态度

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a pretty pathetic king indeed.

恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王 Hmm. Not the way I see it. 哼!我看才不会呢

I'm gonna be a mighty king, 我将会是万兽之王

so enemies beware 瞧瞧我的模样

Well,I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so little hair

从来没有一个狮子王 他的毛会那么少

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before

来看看我的威严 没有人比得过

I'm brushin' up on lookin' down I'm workin' on my roar

没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要”

Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing. 从来没见过像你那么糟

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王

You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think...

你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人

- No one sayin', 如果你以为…

\"Do this\" - Now,when I said that... 没有任何吩咐

- No one saying,\"Be there\" 我那么说的时候… 没有任何束缚

- What I meant was... 我的意思是…

- No one sayin',\"Stop that\" 没有任何坏处

- But what you don't realize... - No Everybody,look right 所有人往右看

Everywhere you look, one sayin',\"See here\" 总会有你好处

Free to run around all day 听我说…

自由自在到处跑

Well,that's definitely out. 绝对不是那样的

Free to do it all my way 做错事情也没人吵

I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart

找个时间该坐下来 来好好谈一谈

Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start

别浪费唇舌 是建议一律都免谈

If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out

如果你真的这样统治 我想那就惨

Out of service,out of Africa, 干脆离开这块烂地方

I wouldn't hang about 我再也不想管

This child is getting wildly out of wing 这小孩已经开始嫌我烦

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王

Everybody,look left 所有人往左看 所有人往这看

I'm standing in the spotlight 我在你们中间

Not yet! 还早呢!

Let every creature go for broke and sing

让所有万物都一起歌唱

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing

让我们随他脚步到处闯

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling 让所有万物都一起颂赞

Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王…

I beg your pardon,madam, 对不起,夫人

but...

您坐在我的身上了

get off! 请让一让

simba 辛巴

Nala..... 娜娜…

All right! It worked! - We lost him. 好啦!成功了

- I am a genius. 摆脱他了吧 我…是个天才

Hey,genius,it was my idea. 嘿!天才 那是我的主意

Yeah,but I pulled it off. - With me! 没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊

- Oh,yeah? 还有我 哦,是吗?

- Pinned ya. 输了吧

- Hey,let me up. 让我起来

Pinned ya again. 你又输了吧

This is it. We made it. 就是这里 我们成功了

woo 哇…

It's really creepy. 这里阴森森的

Yeah. Isn't it great? 是啊,不是很棒吗?

- We could get in big trouble. 我们可能会有大麻烦

I know 我知道

I wonder if its brains are still in there. 不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿? There's only one way to know. 只有一个办法能知道

Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong! 走吧,我们去看看

The only checking out you will do... will be to check out of here. 不对

你们唯一该做的事情 就是立刻离开这里

Oh,man! 烦耶!

We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.

我们已经超出 荣耀石的范围太远了

Look,Banana Beak is scared. 你看 那个尖嘴老头害怕了

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy... 不管我是不是尖嘴小老头

and right now we are all in very real danger. 小毛球

我告诉你 我们的处境真的是很危险

Danger? Ha! 危险?哈哈…

I walk on the wide side. 我在荒野中行走

I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险

Well,well,well, Well,well,well, 哈哈哈哈…

Banzai,

哇哇哇… 斑仔

what have we got here? 看看这是什么?

Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi. 桑琪,我不知道

What do you think,Ed? 阿德,你觉得呢? ha 哈…

Just what I was thinking. 对!就如我刚刚在想

A trio of trespassers! 三个违规的家伙

And quite by accident, 这完全是个意外!

let me assure you. A simple navigational error.

我跟你们保证 这只是航行上的小小的错误

Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait. 等等…

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班

I,madam,am the king's major-domo. 夫人 我是国王陛下的总管

- And that would make you... 这么说你就是…

- The future king. 未来的国王 Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你知道我们是怎么对付 超出自己国界的国王吗?

You can't do anything to me. 你们也不能把我怎么样啊!

Technically,they can. We are on their land.

理论上可以 我们在他们的土地上

But,Zazu,you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers.

可是沙祖你跟我说 他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!

- Lx-nay on the upid-stay.

能不能不要再提 傻瓜这两个字?

- Who are you callin' upid-stay? 嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?

My,my,my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!

停…你看那个太阳 我该走了

What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah,

急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐

we could have whatever's lion around! 是呀…

我们可以吃… 狮子大餐呀!

ha... 哈…

Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one! 等等… 有了,有了,有了

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?

我要一份幼狮三明治 你觉得呢?

ha.. 哈…

What,Ed? 什么?阿德?

What is it? 什么?

Hey,did we order this dinner to go? 我们订的晚餐要外带吗?

- No,why?

没有啊!怎么啦?

- 'Cause there it goes! 因为他们跑了

- Did we lose 'em? 我们甩掉他们了吗?

- I think so. 我想是的

Where's Zazu? 沙祖在哪?

The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler.

原来我们的小总管 一路赶着想做只白煮鸟

Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler! 不!我不要做白煮鸟!

Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

嘿!你们为什么不去找一个 跟你们差不多大的

- Like you? 像…你吗? - Oops. 哦哦!

simba 辛巴

Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. 快来呀!小宝贝 That was it?

哈哈…就这样吗?

Do it again. Come on. 再吼一次,来呀!

Oh,please,please! 大…大哥

Uncle,uncle! - Silence! 误会…误会

- Silence!- We're gonna shut up right now! 闭嘴!

闭嘴!我们都闭嘴

Calm down. We're really sorry. 别激动

我们真的很抱歉

If you ever come near my son again... 如果你们敢再靠近我儿子

Oh,this is your son? 这位…这位是您的…

- Oh,your son? - Did you know that? 哦!是您的公子啊

No. Me? I didn't know... 你知道吗? 不,我不知道

No,did you?

这个… 你…你知道吗?

- No,of course not. - No. 不,当然不知道

- Ed? - Ed? 不!阿德?

Toodles. 溜

Dad,l... 爸,我…

You deliberately disobeyed me. 你故意违抗我的命令

- Dad,I'm sorry. 爸,我很抱歉

- Let's go home. 跟我回家去

I thought you were very brave. 我认为你非常勇敢

Zazu 沙祖

- Yes,sire? 是的,陛下

- Take Nala home. 带娜娜回家

I've got to teach my son a lesson. 我必须要给我儿子上一课

Come,Nala. 娜娜,走吧

Simba, 辛巴,唉!

good luck. 祝你好运 Simba 辛巴

Simba,I'm very disappointed in you. 辛巴,我对你非常失望

- I know. 我知道

- You could've been killed. 你可能会死掉

You deliberately disobeyed me... 你故意违抗我的命令

and what's worse, 而且更糟的是

you put Nala in danger. 你和娜娜有生命危险

I was just trying to be brave,like you. 我只是想要跟你一样勇敢

I'm only brave when I have to be. 我只有在必要的时候才勇敢

Simba,being brave... 辛巴

doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦

But you're not scared of anything. 可是你好像什么都不怕

I was today. - You were? 我今天就怕了

- Yes. 真的? 是的

I thought I might lose you. 我怕我会失去你

Oh. I guess even kings get scared,huh?

噢…原来国王也会害怕

- But you know what? - What? 但是你知道吗?

I think those hyenas were even scareder. 什么?

我认为那些土狼比你还害怕

ha... 哈…

'Cause nobody messes with your dad. - Come here,you.

因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸

- Oh,no! No! 过来

不要,不要

Come here! 放手啦!

Gotcha! 来呀!

- Dad? - Hmm? 爸

- We're pals,right? 嗯

我们是不是伙伴

- Right. 对 And we'll always be together,right? 那我们就永远在一起,对吧

Simba, 辛巴

let me tell you something... that my father told me.

我告诉你一些 我爸爸以前跟我说的话

Look at the stars. 你看那些星星

The great kings of the past... 过去那些伟大的君王

Iook down on us from those stars. 从那些星星上看着我们

- Really? 真的?

- Yes. 是呀

So,whenever you feel alone... 所以每当你寂寞的时候

just remember that those kings... will always be there to guide you...

要记得那些君王 永远在那里指引着你

and so will I. 还有我也是

Man,that lousy Mufasa. 木法沙真差劲

I won't be able to sit for a week. 害我一个星期都不能坐

It's not funny,Ed. 这个不好笑,阿德

Hey,shut up! 闭嘴!

Will you knock it off? 你们安静一点好不好?

Well,he started it. 是他先开始的

Look at you guys. 看看你们俩个

No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡

Man,I hate dangling. Yeah? . 我痛恨晃荡

You know,if it weren't for those lions.. 废话!

如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了

we'd be runnin' the joint. Man,I hate lions.

我痛恨狮子!

- So pushy. - And hairy. 那么顽固

- And stinky. 又毛茸茸的

- And,man,are they... 而且又臭

还有老天他们…

- Ugly! - Ugly! 丑死了 Oh,surely,we lions are not all that bad. 我们狮子当然 不全都是那么糟糕的

Oh,Scar. It's just you. 刀疤,原来是你

We were afraid it was somebody important.

我们还以为是什么大人物呢!

Yeah,you know,like Mufasa. - Yeah. 对呀,就像木法沙

- I see. 是呀

- Now,that's power. 是吗? 那才叫力量

- Tell me about it. I just hear that name,and I shudder.

一点也没错 光听他的名字我就会发抖

- Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again. 木法沙

- Mufasa! 再来一次 木法沙

- Mufasa! 木法沙…

Ooh,it tingles me. 真过瘾 I'm surrounded by idiots. Now,you,Scar,

我身边全是一些白痴

I mean,you're one of us. 得了吧,刀疤

- I mean,you're our pal. 你是我们的一份子 别忘了你是我们的伙伴

- Charmed. 真感人…

Oh,I like that. 噢,我喜欢

He's not king,but he's still so proper. 他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严

yes,Scar 是呀,刀疤

Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar,old buddy? 你带什么给我们吃的

Did ya,did ya,did ya? 嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟

I don't think you really deserve this. 有没有,有没有

我认为你们实在不值得

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you...

我是特别把那些小狮子 送来给你们的

and you couldn't even dispose of them.

而你们却让他给跑掉了

You know, 可是你知道

it wasn't exactly like they was alone,Scar.

他们并不是 自己单独来的,刀疤 Yeah. What were we supposed to do, 对呀!我们该怎么做呢?

kill Mufasa? 杀了木法沙?

Precisely. 一点也没错

I know that your powers of retention 不要在我面前耍威风

Are as wet as a warthog's backside 仔细看 像个饭桶不中用

But thick as you are 你给我站好 仔细听着

Pay attention

我的话已经够明白

My words are a matter of pride 那是所谓无言的表白

It's clear from your vacant expressions

这地方由我来主宰

The lights are not all on upstairs 难道你们都没有发现

But we're talking kings and successions

王位继承权在我手中

Even you can't be caught unawares So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

准备好你的心静静等候

Be prepared for sensational news 迎接这一个天大消息

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新的时代它悄悄要到来

And where do we feature? 那我们又算什么?

Just listen to teacher 不管我多恶毒

I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded

只要听我吩咐 不要再犯错误

When at last I am given my dues 以后总会有你的好处

And injustice deliciously squared 我要大声地向你宣布

Be prepared 快准备

Yeah,

不对!还有的呢!

be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what?

我们会准备的

- For the death of the king. 准备什么?

准备木法沙王之死!

- Why,is he sick? - No, 怎么了?他病了? 不

fool,we're going to kill him... and Simba,too.

笨蛋!我们要杀了他 还有辛巴

Great idea. Who needs a king? 好主意 谁需要国王啊! No king,no king, la-la la-la la la 不要王…

Idiots! There will be a king! 啦…

白痴!还会有另外一个王的

- Hey,but you said... 但是你自己说…

- I will be king! 我将要做你们的王

Stick with me, 只要跟着我

and you'll never go hungry again. 你们就再也不会饿肚子了

- Yeah! - Yeah! All right! 好耶!

All right! Long live the king! 国王万岁!

- Long live the king! 国王万岁!

- Long live the king! 国王万岁!

It's great that we'll soon be connected 看来很快就会有依靠

With a king who'll be all-time adored 随时随地伺候你左右

Of course,quid pro quo,you're expected

要投靠我,不要怀疑

To take certain duties on board 保证大家都会好过

The future is littered with prizes 看来未来是充满着希望

And though I'm the main addressee bared

因为我要的理想更高

Be prepared 保证过就不会泡汤

The point that I must emphasize is 让我再一次向你提醒

You won't get a sniff without me 我就是你唯一靠山

So prepare 快准备!

for the coup of the century 这计划前所未有

Be prepared for the murkiest scam 这计划只要你帮一帮

Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning

这周详的计划 是万无一失的

Decades of denial

是难得一见的 是不能否认的

Is simply why I'll be king undisputed Respected,saluted

不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我

And seen for the wonder I am 就是森林之王

Yes,my teeth and ambitions are bared

因为我要的理想更高

Be prepared 快准备

Yes,our teeth and ambitions are 快准备

Now,you wait here. 好,你在这等着

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.

你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜

Ooh,what is it? 什么惊喜?

If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it?

如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对

If you tell me,I'll still act surprised. 如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶

Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy. 你实在是非常的调皮

- Come on,Uncle Scar. 说嘛!刀疤叔叔

- No,no,no,no,no,no,no. 不…

This is just for you and your daddy. 这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情

You know,a sort of father-son... thing. 是那种父子之间的…关系

Well,I better go get him. - I'll go with you.

好了,我最好去找他去

- No!

我跟你一起去 ,不!

No. Just stay on this rock. - I can't help it.I'm so hungry. 不…你只管待在这个石块上 我也没办法 我肚子好饿 You wouldn't want to end up in I got to have a wildebeest.

我可以吃下一头野牛 another mess... like you did with the

hyenas.

你不会想像上次那样 再遇到土狼吧? Stay put. Please

You know about that? 你知道那件事呀? Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really?

辛巴,每个人都知道那件事 真的吗? - Oh,yes.Lucky 是啊,算你幸运

Daddy was there to save you,eh? 爸爸赶去救你了,对不对啊?

Oh,and just between us... 这是我们的小秘密

you might want to work on that little roar of yours. 你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢? Oh,OK. 哦,好吧

Hey,Uncle Scar 嘿!刀疤叔叔 will I like this surprise?

我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?

Simba,it's to die for. 辛巴,你会喜欢死的

- Shut up. 闭嘴! 不要乱动 Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 拜托!

我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了 No. We wait for the signal from Scar. 不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号 There he is.

他在那边 Let's go.

我们走 Little roar.

吼叫声 Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move. - Odd. 陛下,你看! 有东西在移动 - Mufasa,quick! 奇怪?

木法沙!快点 动物逃窜 Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down there.

在峡谷那儿 而辛巴也在 - Simba?

辛巴? Zazu,help me!

沙祖!救我

Your father is on the way! Hold on! 你爸爸已经来了

Hurry! 撑着点 快呀…

There,on that tree. 那边,在那儿

Hold on,Simba! 在那树上

Oh,Scar, 捉好,辛巴

this is awful! What'll we do? 刀疤,这太可怕了

I'll go back to help, 我们该怎么办? 我该做些什么?

that's what I'll do. 我回去搬救兵

I'll go back...

我就这么做 我去搬救…

Dad! 爸…

Scar 刀疤…

Brother! Help me! 弟弟,救救我

Long live the king. 愿国王万岁

No.. 不… Dad! 爸…

Dad! 爸

Dad! 爸

Dad,come on. 爸,起来

You got to get up. 你一定要起来

Dad? 爸…

We got to go home. 跟我回家啦

Help! 救命啊…

Somebody! 有没有人?

Anybody. 任何人…

Help. 救命

Simba, 辛巴

what have you done? 看你弄得…

There were wildebeests,and he tried to save me.

有好多动物 他想救我

It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.

这真的是意外 我不是故意的

Of course,of course you didn't. 当然,你当然不是故意的

No one ever means for these things There ain't no way I'm going in there. What,

我才不愿意到那边去呢!

you want me to come out looking like you,cactus butt? 怎么?

你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌啊? to happen...

没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的

but the king is dead. 但是国王已经死了

And if it weren't for you,he'd still be alive.

而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的

Oh,what will your mother think? 你妈妈会怎么想呢?

What am I going to do? 那我该怎么办?

Run away,Simba. Run. 跑的远远的,辛巴

Run away and never return. 快跑

跑的远远的再也不要回来了

Kill him. 杀了他

Hey,there he goes. There he goes. 他在那边 往那边跑了

So,go get him. 那就快追呀

But we got to finish the job. 我们一定得完成任务

Well,he's as good as dead out there anyway.

唉!反正他出去以后 就完蛋定了

And if he comes back,we'll kill him. 如果他回来的话 我们再杀他

Yeah! You hear that? 对!你听到没有?

If you ever come back,we'll kill you! 如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy... 木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧

but to lose Simba,who had barely begun to live...

但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也…

for me,it is a deep,personal loss. 对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失

So,it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.

我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy... 但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era...

共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临

in which lion and hyena come together... in a great and glorious - Pumbaa,are you nuts? 彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion. 躺在这儿的是只狮子

future.

我们狮子将跟土狼 一起走向光明伟大的未来

Get out! Get out! Get out of here! 走开…走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards. 快走开

我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time. 每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.

丁满,你最好过来看看

I think it's still alive. 我看他好像还活着

All righty,what have we got here? 哎哟!这什么东西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion! 天啊!是只狮子

Run,Pumbaa,move it! 彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion. 丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.

你看他那么可爱

- Can we keep him?

而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗? Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.

狮子就是专门吃我们的

- He's going to get bigger. 但是他还那么小 他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side. 也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll... 这是我听过最蠢的话了

maye be 或许他会…

Hey,I got it.

咦…我有点子了

What if he's on our side? 如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.

有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him? 那我们就留下他罗

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?

当然,这里是谁做主啊?

My point exactly. 我认为他应该留下

Jeez,I'm fried.

哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some The food chain. 烦个屁呀!

So,where you from? shade.

我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方 - You OK,kid? - I guess so. 你还好吧?孩子

- You nearly died. 我想是吧

你差点就死了

- I saved you. 我救了你

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little. 彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙

Thanks for your help. 谢谢你们帮忙

- Hey,where you going? 你要去哪里?

- Nowhere. 不知道

Gee,he looks blue. 他看起来很BLUE

I'd say brownish gold. 我倒觉得是金黄色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed. 不,我是说…沮丧

Kid,what's eating you? 孩子你在烦什么?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.

烦?狮子可是万兽之王 那你从哪儿来的?

Who cares? I can't go back. 谁在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast. 你是被扫地出门的

- That's great. So are we. 好极了!我们也是

- What'd you do,kid? 你做了什么事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.

很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

Good. We don't want to hear about it. 很好,我们也不想听

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do? 拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?

Not unless you can change the past. 除非你们能够改变历史

Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...

孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说

you got to put your behind in your past.

你必须把你的背后抛到过去

- No,no,no. 不…

Amateur. - I mean... 我是说… 笨蛋

Lie down before you hurt yourself. 能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀

It's,you got to put your past behind Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思

Hakuna matata you.

是…你必须把过去抛到脑后 Look,kid,bad things happen... 孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

and you can't do anything about it,right?

而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

- Right. - Wrong! 对 错

When the world turns its back on you...

当这个世界遗弃你的时候

you turn your back on the world. 你就去遗弃这个世界

Well,that's not what I was taught. 我以前学的不是这样

Then maybe you need a new lesson. 那么你或许应该学点新知识

Repeat after me. 跟着我一起念

- Hakuna matata. - What? HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata 什么?

HAKUNAMATATA

It means \"no worries.\" 就别担心 HAKUNAMATATA

Ain't no passing craze 简单又好记

It means no worries 从现在开始

For the rest of your days 你不必再担心

It's our problem free 不必像从前

Philosophy 听天由命

Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata? HAKUNAMATATA?

- Yeah. It's our motto. - What's a motto? 是我们的座右铭

什么是座右铭?

Nothing. What's a motto with you? 管它呢?跟着念就行了

You know,kid, 孩子你要知道

these two words will solve all your problems.

这几个字能够解决 你所有的问题

That's right. Take Pumbaa,for - And I got downhearted example. Why...

对了!拿彭彭举例来说

When he was a young warthog 当他是只小山猪

When I was a young warthog 当我是只小山猪

- Very nice. 很好

- Thanks. 谢啦

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal

看他好像魅力十足风度翩翩

He could clear the savanna after every meal

看来看去好像缺少一些东西

I'm a sensitive soul 虽然我长得丑

Though I seem thick skinned 可是很温柔

And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind

我终于发现我没办法出人头地

- And,oh,the shame 真丢脸

- He was ashamed 太丢脸罗

- Thought of changing my name 我想过改名字

- Oh,what's in a name? 改什么名字? 我终于放弃

- How did you feel? 为什么?

Every time that l... 每次我想…

Hey,Pumbaa,not in front of the kids. 彭彭,不要在小孩面前… Oh,sorry. 对不起

Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思

Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

Ain't no passing craze 简单容易记

It means no worries 从现在开始

For the rest of your days 没有烦恼忧虑

Yeah,sing it,kid. 好!唱下去

It's our problem free 不必像从前

Philosophy 听天由命

Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

Welcome to our humble home. 欢迎来到寒舍

- You live here? 你们住在这里呀?

- We live wherever we want. 没错

Yep. Home is where your rump rests. This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub.

这里像是可以弄到 昆虫的好地方

Ew,what's that? 那是什么?

A grub. What's it look like? 昆虫,不然你以为是什么? 对!家就是休息的地方

It's beautiful. 好漂亮

I'm starved. 好饿

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra.

我肚子饿得可以 吃下一匹斑马了

Ah,we're fresh out of zebra. 我们这里没有新鲜斑马肉

- Any antelope? 那有羚羊吗?

- Nuh-uh. 没有

- Hippo? 河马呢?

- Nope. 也没

Listen,kid, 对了!孩子

if you live with us,you have to eat like us.

如果你跟我们住 就得跟我们吃的一样

Ew,gross. 哦…好恶心

Mmm. Tastes like chicken. 吃起来像鸡肉

Slimy,yet satisfying. 粘粘的,但是还不错

These are rare delicacies. 这真是少有的美味

Piquant,with a very pleasant crunch. 咬起来脆脆的,口感十足

You'll learn to love them. 你会喜欢的啦

I'm telling you,kid,this is the great life... 你听我说,这种生活最棒了

no rules,no responsibilities. 没有规则也没有责任

Ooh,the little green-filled kind. 这个虽小油水很多

And best of all,no worries. 而且最棒的是…没有忧虑

Well,kid? 来一点吧

Oh,well. Hakuna matata. HAKUNAMATATA

Slimy,yet satisfying. 粘粘的,但是还不错

That's it. 这就对了

It means no worries 从现在开始

For the rest of your days 你不必再担心

It's our problem free 不必像从前

Philosophy 听天由命

- Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

- Hakuna matata HAKUNAMATATA

Nobody knows The trouble I've seen 有谁知道我心中悲伤

Nobody knows My sorrow 有谁知道我痛苦 Oh,Zazu,do lighten up. 沙祖,高兴一点

Sing something with a little bounce in it.

唱一首有点活力的曲子吧

It's a small world after all 世界真是小小小

No,no! Anything but that. 不…除了那首什么都可以

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts,deedle dee dee 蝴蝶小时候就是小毛虫

There they are a-standing in a row 爬来爬去钻来钻去长得真可爱

Big ones,small ones,some as big as your head

爬呀!爬呀!总有一天会飞

Oh,I would never have had to do this with Mufasa.

以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做

- What? What did you say? 什么?你刚才说什么?

- Oh,nothing. 没…

You know the law. 你知道规矩的

Never ever mention that name in my presence.

在我面前绝对不准提那个名字

I am the king! 因为我是国王

Yes,sire, 是的,陛下

you are the king. 你是国王

I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences...

我会提起他只是在比较

in your royal managerial approaches. Oh,you wouldn't want me. 你们不会爱吃的

I'd be so tough and 我的肉又硬、味道又骚

gamy and... 而且恶心 你们在经营管理方面的差异之处

- Hey,boss. 老大

- Oh,what is it this time? 哎哟!又有什么事?

We got a bone to pick with you. 我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下

I'll handle this. 让我来说吧

Scar, 刀疤

there's no food,no water. 已经没有食物也没有水了

Yeah. 对呀

It's dinnertime,and we ain't got no stinking entrees.

晚餐时间到了 我们连主菜都没有

It's the lioness's job to do the hunting. 狩猎的工作不是由狮子来负责的吗?

- Yeah,but they won't go hunt. 他们不肯去呀

- Oh,eat Zazu. 那吃沙祖吧

Oh,Zazu,don't be ridiculous. 沙祖,不用说笑了

All you need is a little dung. 你只需要加点调味料

I thought things were bad under Mufasa.

我以前以为木法沙实在不好过

- What did you say? 你刚说什么?

- I said Muf...I said...? Que pasa? 我说木…我说蒙面纱

Good. Now get out. 很好,你们给我走吧

- Yeah,but we're still hungry. 可是我们还是很饿

- Out! 滚!

- Whoa. Nice one,Simba. 哇!辛巴,好大的嗝

- Thanks. 是呀

- Man,I'm stuffed. 天啊!我肚子好胀

- Me,too.

我也是呀 I ate like a pig.

我吃得像只猪 Pumbaa,you are a pig.

彭彭,你本来就是猪呀 Oh. Right.

哦,对啊 Timon 丁满 What?

怎样? Ever wonder what those sparkling

dots are up there? 你有没有想过那些发亮的东西是什么?

Pumbaa,I don't wonder, 彭彭,我不用想

I know. 我知道 Oh? What are they?

那是什么? They're fireflies... fireflies that got stuck...

那些是萤火虫 up in that big blue-ish black thing. 那些萤火虫被一个大大的黑黑的东西困住了 Oh,gee.

哦… I always thought they were balls of

gas... burning billions of miles away. 我一直以为这是 几千万英里外的气体在燃烧 Pumbaa,with you,everything's gas.

彭彭,你什么东西都是气体 Simba,what do you think?

辛巴,你觉得呢? Well,I don't know.

我不知道 Oh,come on. Give,give,give,give. Come on.

快说,说…辛巴 - We told you ours. Please?

我们都告诉你了,拜托

- Well...

这个嘛… 怎样? somebody once told me...

以前有人跟我说过 that the great kings of the past are up there... - watching over us.

过去那些伟大的君王 会在那些星星上看着我们 - Really?

真的? You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us? 你是指那些 死掉的君王在看着我们 Who told you something like that?

谁这么告诉你的 - Yeah.

是呀,是呀

What mook made that up? 是哪个笨蛋编的?

Yeah,pretty dumb,huh? 是啊,挺傻的对吧

- Aw,you're killing me. 笑死我了

Was it something I said? 我说错了什么?

Simba 辛巴?

He's alive? He's alive! 他还活着?

It is time. 是时候了

In the jungle,the mighty jungle 在这森林中、神奇森林中

The lion sleeps tonight 狮子在睡梦中

In the jungle,the mighty jungle 今夜月色朦胧要赶快行动

The lion sleeps to... 狮子在睡梦中

I can't hear you,buddy. 我听不见,彭彭

Back me up. 替我和音

Pumbaa,Pumbaa! 彭彭?彭彭?

Timom? 丁满? Pumbaa? 彭彭?

Pumbaa 彭彭

Pumbaa... 彭彭…

Pumbaa Hey,what's going on? 彭彭,出了什么事?

She's going to eat me! 他打算要吃我

Jeez,why do I always have to save your...

老天啊 为什么我每次都得救你

Don't worry,buddy. I'm here for you. 别担心,彭彭 我就在你身边

Everything's going to be OK. 一切都会没事的

Get her! Bite her head! 咬他…咬他的头

Go for the jugular! The jugular! 看我的 咬他大动脉

See,I told you he'd come in handy. 你看吧,我早说过他会有用的

Nala? 娜娜?

Is it really you? 真的是你吗?

Who are you? 你是谁呀?

It's me... Simba. 是我呀!辛巴

Simba? 辛巴? - How did you... 你怎么了? - But how did you... 是呀,是呀! 你怎么会… - Wow! - Where did you come from? 你是从哪里来的? This is... it's great to see you! 我真的好高兴见到你 - Hey,what's goin' on here?

我见到你才高兴呢! 这到底怎么回事? - What are you doing here?

你到这儿来干什么?

What do you mean? 你这话什么意思?

What are you doing here? 你怎么会在这里呢?

Hey! What's goin' on here? 这到底怎么回事?

Timon,this is Nala. 丁满,这位是娜娜

She's my best friend. 她是我最要好的朋友 - Friend?

朋友? - Yeah.

是啊 Hey,Pumbaa,

喂!彭彭 come over here. 快过来 Nala,this is Pumbaa. 娜娜,这位是彭彭 Pumbaa,Nala. 彭彭,她是娜娜

Pleased to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识你 - The pleasure's all mine. - How do you do?

这是我的荣幸 不客气 Whoa,whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight.

暂停!我先把事情搞清楚 You know her,she knows you.

你认识他 他认识你 But she wants to eat him,

但是她想要吃掉他 and everybody's OK with this?

而大家好像都没什么意见 - Did I miss something?

我说错了什么没有? - Relax,Timon.

丁满,别激动嘛! Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.

要是大家知道 你一直都在这里的话 And your mother...

还有你妈妈… what will she think?

她会怎么想呢?

She doesn't have to know. 她没有必要知道

Nobody has to know. 谁都没必要知道

Well,of course they do. Everyone Stop it. 不要闹了

It's not \"gravel,\" it's \"grovel,\" and don't! 少笨了,别傻了 搞什么?

He's not the king. thinks you're dead.

他们当然要知道 大家以为你死了

They do? 是吗?

Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.

是啊 刀疤告诉我们动物狂奔 He did? 是吗?

What else did he tell you? 他还跟你们说了什么?

What else matters? You're alive... 那些并不重要 你还活着呀

and that means 而这就表示…

you're the king. 你是国王

King? 国王?

Lady,have you got your lions crossed. 小姐 你有没有搞错对象啊?

King? 国王?

Your majesty,I gravel at your feet. 哎哟!我的国王 我匍匐在你脚前 他才不是国王呢!

Are you? - No. 你是吗? 不是

- Simba! 辛巴

No,I'm not the king. 不是,我不是国王

Maybe I was gonna be... 或许我以前可能会是国王

but that was a long time ago. 但是…那是很久以前的事了

Let me get this straight. 让我把事情搞清楚

You're the king? 你是国王

And you never told us? 而你从没告诉我们

- Look,I'm still the same guy. 我还是原来的我呀

- But with power. 但更有权势

Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?

麻烦你们俩位 先回避一下好吗?

Hey,whatever she has to say... she I've missed you,too. can say in front of us

不管她说什么 都可以在我们面前说

right,Simba? 对不对?辛巴

Maybe you'd better go. 你们还是离开吧

It starts. 开始了吧

You think you know a guy. 我还以为我了解他呢

Timon and Pumbaa... 丁满跟彭彭

you learn to love 'em. 你慢慢会喜欢他们的

What? 怎么了?

What is it? 你怎么了?

It's like you're back from the dead. 这就像你从死里复活一样

You don't know how much this will mean to everyone...

你不知道 这对大家的意义有多大

what it means to me. 还有对我…

Hey,it's OK. 嘿!没事的

I've really missed you. 我真的很想念你 我也想你呀

I tell you,Pumbaa. 彭彭,搞什么?

This stinks. 恶不恶心

Oh,sorry. 对不起

Not you,them! 不是你,是他们

Him,her,alone. 他、她…在一起

What's wrong with that? 那有什么不对?

- I can see what's happening 事实放在眼前

- What? 什么?

- And they don't have a clue 你不必再犹豫

- Who? 谁呀?

They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line

把眼睛闭起都会看出来

Our trio's down to two 他们俩是一对 Oh 哦

Ze sweet caress of twilight 美丽纯洁的爱情

There's magic everywhere 这夜晚多么美

And with all this romantic atmosphere 爱

Why won't he be the king I know he is The king I see inside 这夜晚爱情到来

Can you feel the love tonight? 让浪漫温馨充满每一处

Disaster's in the air 到处散发着爱

Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来

The peace the evening brings? 充满美丽温馨

The world,for once 所有万物也同样感受到

In perfect harmony 显得如此平静

With all its living things 我想要说声爱你

So many things to tell her 不知该怎么说

But how to make her see 只有在心中告诉亲爱的

The truth about my past

lmpossible,she'd turn away from me 你是我唯一所爱 不要害怕说爱我

He's holding back,he's hiding 我心正在等待

But what,I can't decide

从你的双眼我看出来 你是我唯一所The peace the evening brings? 充满美丽温馨

所有万物也同样感受到

The world,for once In perfect harmony 显得如此平静

With all its living things

Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来 充满美丽温馨

You needn't look too far Stealing through

这一刻快闭上眼睛

The night's uncertainties 享受着平静

Love is where they are 从今以后剩我们俩

And if he falls in love tonight It can be assumed 请你不要哭

在我心底你是我朋友

His carefree days With us are history In short,our pal Is doomed 从今直到永远

Isn't this a great place? 你觉得这里怎么样?

It is beautiful, 这里好美哦

but I don't understand something. 但是有一件事我不了解

You've been alive all this time. 你既然一直都还活着

Why didn't you come back to Pride - Everything's destroyed. 所有的一切都毁了

There's no food,no water. 没有食物、没有水

Simba,if you don't do something Rock?

你为什么不回去呢?

Well,I just needed to get out on my own,

这…我只是想靠自己站起来

live my own life. 过自己的生活

And I did,and it's great. 我这么做了 真的很棒

We've really needed you at home. 可是那边真的很需要你

No one needs me. 没有人需要我 Yes,we do. 不!我们需要

You're the king. 你是国王

Nala,we've been through this. I'm not the king.

能不能不要再提了 我不是国王

Scar is. 刀疤才是

Simba,he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.

辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地

- What? 什么? soon... everyone will starve.

辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿

- I can't go back. 我不能回去

- Why? 为什么?

- You wouldn't understand. 你不了解的

- What wouldn't I understand? 我不了解什么?

No,no,no. It doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.

不…这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA - What? 什么?

- Hakuna matata. HAKUNAMATATA

It's something I learned out here. 是我在这儿学到的

Look,sometimes bad things happen... 有的时候 会发生一些不好的事情

and there's nothing you can do about it,

辛巴 而你根本就无能为力

so why worry?

所以你干嘛担心呢?

Because it's your responsibility. 你不认为那是你的责任吗?

Well,what about you? You left. 那么你呢?你也离开了

I left to find help, 我是为了要求救

and I found you. Don't you understand?

而我找到了你 你还不明白吗?

You're our only hope. 你是我们唯一的希望

Sorry. 抱歉!

What's happened to you? 你到底是怎么了?

You're not the Simba I remember. 你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了

You're right. 你说的对

I'm not. Now are you satisfied? 我不是 现在你满意了吗?

No,just disappointed. 不!我只是觉得失望

You know,you're starting to sound like my father.

你知道吗? 你说话开始像我爸爸了

Good. At least one of us does. 很好!至少我们有人像他

Nala 娜娜 Listen,you think you can just show up... and tell me how to live my life? 你以为你的出现 就能改变我现在的生活吗?

You don't even know what I've been through.

你根本不知道我经历了什么

I would,if you'd just tell me. 如果你肯告诉我 我愿意…

- Forget it! 算了

- Fine! 好

She's wrong. I can't go back. 她错了 我不能回去

What would it prove,anyway? 事情都已经发生了

It won't change anything. 回去又能证明什么呢?

You can't change the past. 这又改变不了任何事情

You said you'd always be there for me! 你说你会永远在我身边的

But you're not. 可是你没有

And it's because of me. 都是因为我

It's my fault. 是我的错

It's my fault. 是我的错

Come on,will you cut it out? 拜托你停一下,好吗?

Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back. 他停不下来 他会再回来的

Creepy little monkey. 可恶的小猴子

Will you stop following me? 你能不能不要再跟踪我了

Who are you? 你是谁呀?

The question is,who are you? 问题是…你是谁呀?

I thought I knew. 我以为我知道

Now I'm not so sure. 现在我不确定了

Well,I know who you are. Shh. 我知道你是谁

Come here. It's a secret. 来,这是秘密

Enough already! What is that supposed to mean,anyway? 够了 你说这些到底什么意思?

It means you are a baboon,and I'm not.

这表示你是狒狒 我不是

I think you're a little confused. 我看你是有点老糊涂了

Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.

错了 老糊涂的人不是我 You don't even know who you are. 你连你是谁都不知道

- Oh,and I suppose you know. - Sure do.

这么说你知道罗

You're Mufasa's boy. 当然 你是木法沙的孩子

bye 拜拜

Hey,wait! 喂!等等…

You knew my father? 你以前认识我爸爸?

Correction... 修正一下

I know your father. 我现在认识他

I hate to tell you this... 我很不想这么说

but he died... 但是他死了

a long time ago. 死了好久了

Nope. Wrong again! 不,又错了

He's alive,and I'll show him to you. 他还活着 我可以带你去看他

You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way.

你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走

Come on! 跟我来,乖

Don't dawdle. Hurry up! 别拖拖拉拉的… 快点啦

Hey,whoa,wait,wait. 等等…

Come on. Come on! 快点,快点

Would you slow down? 慢一点好吗?

Stop! 站住 嘘!

Look down there. 往下看

That's not my father. 那不是我爸爸

- That's just my reflection. 那只是我的倒影

- No. 不…

Look harder. 仔细看

You see? 你看

He lives in you. 他活在你心中

Father? 辛巴 Simba, 爸爸

you have forgotten me. 辛巴,你已经忘了我

No. How could I? 不!我怎么忘得了

You have forgotten who you are,and so have forgotten me.

你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我

Look inside yourself,Simba. 看看你自己的内心

You are more than what you have become.

你比你现在还要聪明

You must take your place in the circle of life.

你一定要回到食物链的位置上

How can I go back? 我怎么能回去呢?

I'm not who I used to be. 我已经不是以前的我了

Remember who you are. 要记住你是谁

You are my son, 你是我儿子

and the one true king. 也是唯一的国王

Remember who you are. 要记住你是谁

No! Please, 不!求求你

don't leave me! 不要离开我

- Remember. 要记住

- Father!Remember. 爸 记住…

Don't leave me. 不要离开我

Remember. 记住…

What was that? 那是什么?嘿嘿…

The weather... 那天气非常的特别

very peculiar,don't you think? 你觉得呢?

Yeah. 是呀

Looks like the winds are changing. 看来风向好像要改变了

Ahh,change is good. 哦…改变是好的

Yeah,but it's not easy. 是呀!但是并不容易

I know what I have to do... 我知道我必须做些什么 但是…

but going back means I'll have to face my past.

回去就表示 我必须面对我的过去 I've been running from it for so long. 我逃避过去已经逃了那么久了

Jeez,

哦!老天啊

what was that for? 你这是干嘛?

It doesn't matter. It's in the past. 那并不重要,过去就别管了

Yeah,but it still hurts. 是呀!但是我还是会心痛

Oh,yes,the past can hurt. 过去是会让人心痛

But the way I see it,you can either run from it... 但是依我看

or learn from it.

你是可以逃避它 或者记取教训

You see? So,what are you going to do? 哈…你学会了 现在怎么办?

First,I'm gonna take your stick. 首先我要拿走你的拐杖

No,no,no,no! Not the stick! 不…你别拿我拐杖

Hey! Where are you going? 你到哪儿去呀?

I'm going back! 我要回去了

Good! Go on! Get out of here! 好,去呀 离开这里

Grubs! Grubs! 喂,醒醒啊

Hey,wake up. 彭彭,丁满

It's OK! Whoa,whoa! It's OK! It's me! Who's the monkey? 那猴子是谁?

Simba's come back to challenge Scar. 辛巴要回去向刀疤挑战

- Who? - Scar. 是我呀,没事啊

Don't ever do that again. 以后不要再这样吓我们了

Carnivores... oy! 又是动物

Have you guys seen Simba? 你们有没有看到辛巴?

I thought he was with you. 我还以为他跟你在一起

He was,but now I can't find him. Where is he?

但是我现在找不到他 他在哪里啊?

You won't find him here! 你在这里找不到他的

The king has returned. 哈哈…国王已经回去了

I can't believe it. 我真不敢相信

He's gone back. 他回去了

Gone back? What do you mean? 回去?你什么意思?

Hey,what's goin' on here? 喂!这到底怎么回事? 谁? 刀疤

- Who's got a Scar? 谁叫刀疤?

- No,no,no. It's his uncle. 不…那是他叔叔

- The monkey's his uncle? 那猴子是他叔叔?

- No! Simba's gone back... 不,辛巴要回去向他叔叔挑战

to challenge his uncle,to take his place as king. 并且取回王位

oh.. 哦…

Simba,wait up! 辛巴,等等

It's awful,isn't it? 很可怕,对不对?

I didn't want to believe you.

你跟我说的时候 我并不愿意相信 What made you come back? 是什么让你想回来的?

I finally got some sense knocked into me...

因为我的理智终于被敲醒了

and I've got the bump to prove it. 我头上还有包包可以证明呢!

Besides,this is my kingdom. 话说回来这是我的国度

If I don't fight for it,who will? 如果我不为它而战 还有谁会?

- I will. 我会

- It's gonna be dangerous. 这是很危险的

Danger? Ha! 危险?哼!

I laugh in the face of danger. 我会当面嘲笑危险 哈哈…

I see nothing funny about this. 我觉得这件事一点也不好笑

Timon,Pumbaa,what are you doing here?

丁满、彭彭 你们来这儿干嘛?

At your service,my liege. 我们随时为陛下服务

Oh,we're gonna

哦,我们就为了这些…

fight your uncle for this? 要向你叔叔挑战?

Yes,Timon. This is my home. 是的,丁满 这里是我的家 Oh,talk about your fixer-upper. 哦,这里是该大肆整顿了

Well,Simba, 哦,辛巴 if it's important to you... we're with you to the end.

如果这对你很重要 我们会永远支持你

Hyenas. I hate hyenas. 土狼…我恨土狼

So,what's your plan for getting past those guys?

要穿过那些家伙 你有什么好计划?

- Live bait. 用活的饵

- Good idea. Hey! 好主意

Come on,Timon. You guys have to create a diversion.

来吧,丁满 你们去分散他们的注意力

What do you want me to do,dress in drag and do the hula?

你要我怎么做? 穿上裙子跳草裙舞吗?

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat

假如你要尝尝美味多汁的鲜肉

Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat

远在天边近在眼前不必花心思

Come on down and dine on this tasty swine

这只猪很肥包你吃满意

All you have to do is get in line 不必客气快来吃个饱

- Are you achin' - Yep,yep,yep. 你会痛吗? 砰砰砰

- For some bacon? - Yep,yep,yep. 来,先来一客 砰砰砰

- He's a big pig - Yep yep. 瞧瞧他有多棒 砰砰

You could be a big pig,too,oy! 你可以向他一样酷

Nala, 娜娜

you find my mother and rally the lionesses.

你先去找我妈 然后集合所有的狮子

I'll look for Scar. 我去找刀疤

Sarabi! 沙拉碧

Yes,Scar? 什么事?刀疤

Where is your hunting party? 你们的狩猎队呢?

They're not doing their job. 他们没有尽职地工作

Scar,there is no food. 刀疤,已经没有食物了

The herds have moved on. 动物都离开了

No,you're just not looking hard enough.

不!他们只是没有认真找而已

It's over. There is nothing left. 结束了,这里什么都没有 We have only once choice. 我们只剩下一个选择

We must leave Pride Rock. 我们必须离开荣耀石

We're not going anywhere. 我们什么地方都不去

Then you have sentenced us to death. 那么你是在判我们死刑

- Then so be it. 那么就死吧

- You can't do that. 你不能那么做

I am the king. I can do whatever I want.

我是国王我爱怎么做都可以

If you were half the King Mufasa was... 如果你有木法沙王的一半…

I'm ten times the king Mufasa was! 我比木法沙王要强上十倍

Mufasa? 木法沙?

No,you're dead. 不!你死了

Mufasa? 木法沙?

No. It's me. 不,是我

Simba. 辛巴?

You're alive? 你还活着?

How can that be? 怎么可能呢?

It doesn't matter. 这不重要

I'm home. 我回来了

Simba? 辛巴?

Simba! 辛巴!

Oh,I'm a little surprised to see you... alive.

看到你还活着 真让我有一点…惊讶

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart.

给我一个好理由 让我不致于撕烂你

Oh,Simba,you must understand. 辛巴,你一定要了解

The pressures of ruling a kingdom... 统治一个国度的压力呀!

Are no longer yours. Step down,Scar. 这国度不再是你的了 退位吧,刀疤

Oh,well,I would, 哈…是啊 我会的

naturally. 当然会啦!

However,there is one little problem. 但是这里有个小问题 You see them? 看到他们没有?

They think I'm king. 他们认为我是国王

Well,we don't. 我们不认为

Simba's the rightful king. 辛巴才是合法的国王

The choice is yours,Scar. 选择权在你手上

Either step down or fight. 退位不然就战斗

Oh,must this all end in violence? 难道非要用暴力解决吗?

I'd hate to be responsible... for the death of a family member.

我不喜欢为 家族成员的死亡来负责

Wouldn't you agree,Simba? 你同意吗?辛巴

That's not gonna work,Scar. 你说这些都没有用,刀疤

I've put it behind me. 我已经把它遗忘了

But what about your faithful subjects? 但是你那些忠实的臣民呢?

Have they put it behind them? 他们也忘掉了吗?

Simba,what is he talking about? 辛巴,他到底在说什么?

Ah,so you haven't told them your little Then you're guilty.

那么你是有罪的了 secret.

哦!你还没有告诉她们 你那些小秘密? No,I'm not a murderer.

不!我不是凶手 Well,Simba,now's your chance to tell

them. 辛巴,现在你有机会告诉他们 Oh,Simba,you're in trouble again...

辛巴,你又再度有麻烦了

Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death. 告诉他们木法沙的死 到底该由谁来负责! I am. 是我 It's not true. 这不是真的 Tell me it's not true. 告诉我这不是真的 - It's true. 是真的 - You see? He admits it! 看吧,他承认了 Murderer! 凶手…

No,it was an accident. 不!那只是个意外

If it weren't for you,Mufasa would still be alive. 如果不是为了你 木法沙还会活着 It's your fault he's dead! Do you deny it?

他的死是你的错 你能否认吗? No

不能 but this time,daddy isn't here to save you... 但是这一回爸爸 可没办法来救你了 and now everyone knows why! 现在每个人都知道原因了 Simba 辛巴 Now,this looks familiar. 这一幕看起来很眼熟 Where have I seen this before? 我以前在哪儿看过? 我想想看哦! Let me think. 哦!对了!我想到了 Oh,yes. I remember. This is just the way your father looked before he died. 这正是你爸爸 要死之前的那个情景 And here's my little secret...

而这是我的小秘密 I killed Mufasa. 我杀了木法沙 Murderer!

凶手 No,Simba,please.

不!辛巴,求求你

Tell them the truth. 告诉他们真相

Truth? 真…相?

But truth is in the eye of the behold... - Shouldn't have done that. - Are you talking to me?

你在叫我吗? 怎么可以叫他猪

- Now they're in for it.Take that,you stupid...

你在叫我吗? 你们糗大罗

但是每个人对真相的看法都…

All right. All right. I did it. 好…是我干的

So they can hear you. 让大家都听得见

I killed Mufasa! 我杀了木法沙

Excuse me. Pardon me. Comin' through. Hot stuff.

我打、我踢、我踹 我砍、我砍、我咬

- Let me out! Let me out! 放我出去,放我出去

- Let me in! Let me in! 让我进去,让我进去

Please,don't eat me. 拜托不要吃我

Drop 'em! 放下他们

- Hey,who's the pig? 那只猪是谁呀?

- Are you talkin' to me? 你是在叫我吗?

- Uh-oh,they called him a pig. 他在叫他猪 - They call me Mister Pig! 他们都管我叫猪大爷

Murderer. 凶手

Simba. Simba,please. 辛巴,辛巴

Please,have mercy. I beg you. 求求你 求求你大发慈悲

You don't deserve to live. 你根本不配活着

But,Simba,

但…是,辛巴…

I am family.

我是…我是你的家人

It's the hyenas who are the real enemy.

那些土狼才是我们真正的敌人

It was their fault. It was their idea. 都是他们的错 是他们的点子

Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你?

Everything you ever told me was a lie. 你告诉我的每一件事都是谎言

What are you going to do? 你打算要怎么做呢?

You wouldn't kill your own uncle. 你该不会杀了你的亲叔叔吧?

No,Scar, 不,刀疤

I'm not like you. 我可不像你

Oh,Simba,thank you. You are truly I thought he said we were the enemy. 我好像听他说 我们是他的敌人

Yeah. That's what I heard. 是啊!我也是这么听说的

- Ed? - Ed? 阿德?

No,no. Let me explain. noble.

辛巴,谢谢你 太好了

I'll make it up to you,I promise. 我保证会补偿你的

And how can I prove myself to you? 我该怎么做才能向你证明呢?

Tell me. I mean,anything. 告诉我什么都行

Run. 好

Run away,Scar, 离开这里,刀疤

and never return. 永远不要再回来

Yes. Of course. 是啊,当然啦

As you wish,your 如你所愿

majesty! 国王陛下

My friends. 我的朋友们

Friends? 朋友们?

不,听着,我可以解释

No,you don't understand! 你们并不了解

No,I didn't mean... 不…我不是故意的

No..

不…听我解释

It is time. 是时候了

Remember. 要记住

Till we find our place 靠着阳光走

On the path unwinding 慢慢你会知道 In the circle

看这世界生生不息

The circle of life 生生不息

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容